Everyone knows that vitamins are vital for our skin especially Vitamin C. But what is it for? Vitamin C is a
powerful antioxidant that can boost collagen production, heals acne and lighten scars, making skin brighter. Vitamin C also has peeling function, resulting in removal of blackheads. This product combines
20% L-ascorbic Acid with natural antioxidants to help prevent premature signs of aging while protect, soften and moisturize your skin.
Ingredients:
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Methylparaben, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, PEG-180, Gluconolactone, Alcojol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Zinc PCA, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ubiquinone, Diisopropyl Adipate
How to Use O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum
- After cleansing and toning, apply 2-3 drops gently all over face everyday night as serum.
Recommended to use at night. Applying sunblock is essential during daytime.
- You may experience slight stimulant during the first usage.
Mixing with several drops of serum and toner will make your skin feel refreshed without sticky feeling.
- Afterwards, apply lotion and cream as usual.
Packaging:
The brand new O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum was contained in a dark glass bottle with a screw cap to prevent the Vitamin C from being oxidized. A glass dropper was included in a separate packaging.
Verdict:
Although many people claimed that it gave them burning sensation during the first application, it was completely fine for me. It will only sting only when I apply it on wounded area i.e. newly squeezed spot. The smell is very citrus-y just like fresh oranges. It's totally understandable because the content of this awesome little bottle of serum is equivalent to a whooping 40pcs of grapefruits, 200pcs of oranges and 120pcs of strawberries! That's a lot of vitamin for your skin.
 |
| Before/After O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum |
The texture is sticky thus making it hard to be massaged evenly. Normally I just pat it onto my face, followed by moisturizer. After applying moisturizer, the sticky feeling will be gone. I've been using it for 3 weeks now but I can't be too sure whether it did help in clearing my acne because the acne on my forehead got better but there were new pimples on my right cheek #fml
 |
| O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum Texture |
But what I'm really sure is, my pores have shrunk and more tightened now. Plus, my skin has turned fairer - which is totally amazing cos I've been feeling really depressed for the past month over my skin turning darker after Krabi trip. I forgot to take a close shot of my face before using the serum so I guess I'll do it now and post up another comparison photo after a month. I'll definitely continue using it as a part of my skincare regime.
Don't forget to follow Natta Cosme's social media channels for instant updates~~~