Online shopping is not strange to me anymore primarily because I'm doing my own online business as well. As long as you buy from a trustable site, everything will go smoothly. I've recently ordered a pair of
sunglasses from
GlassesOnline and guess what? It's arrived safely! :D
 |
| Loving my new pair of sunglasses |
The reason why I want a new pair of sunglasses is because I wanna protect my eyes since I'm driving around to events usually when the sun is shining the brightest! I need to squint my eyes until they became 2 fine lines! And talking about fine lines, do you know that
wrinkles will develop faster when exposed to
UV rays?
 |
| Posing with my brand new sunglasses |
The dispatch boy from Aramex called me to make sure I'm home before delivering it. It was packaged securely with 2 layers of bubble wrap, 1 outside and another 1 inside the protective case to prevent it from breaking.
 |
| Dandelion 2005 C3 Brown (Front) |
 |
| Dandelion 2005 C3 Brown (Side) |
 |
| GlassesOnline.com.my |
The
ordering process was simple and swift. All you need to do is pick your desired item (sunglasses, glasses or contact lens), a simple click to purchase, fill in your delivery address, make payment and VOILA! Wait for your doorbell to ring! =)
 |
I just wanted to show Clumsy Boy that
his photography skills are bad LOL! |
 |
| See the angle problem? It's not model problem ok? >__< |
Hurry up to
GlassesOnline now and order your pair of sunglasses to protect your precious eyes! They also sell
animation lenses for Halloween!!!