Remember that I mentioned there's still another product from HiShop that I will reveal?
NO??? How could you! Go read it now!
*click* XD
I didn't know what it was by just looking at the packaging but it's certainly an interesting one!
 |
| An interesting packaging! |
 |
| Oooo... it may cause seriously happy hands! |
Can't wait to get my hands on it then! Hehe!
 |
| Cute return message |
Upon opening the cute unique cardboard box, I was greeted with the ingredient list and
an information sheet on how the product works.
Presenting to you... *drum rolls*...
Yes! Nurse Protect Your Lovely Hands!
In short, it's a
hand cream by Yes! Nurse.
 |
| Yes! Nurse Protect Your Lovely Hands ingredient list |
 |
| Top 10 special bits of a nurse |
Have you ever wonder why the brand focuses on nurse?
Yes! Nurse was actually co-founded by a young paediatric nurse at the beginning of 2009.
Having been signed off work with dry, cracked and sore hands, she noticed that many of her colleagues were suffering in the same way.
She decided to research and develop a unique formula that actually worked because none of the products on market worked for her.
 |
| Yes! Nurse Protect Your Lovely Hands |
 |
| The fine prints behind Yes! Nurse Protect Your Lovely Hands |