I think nobody would believe that I actually do my own laundry so I'm gonna have to admit this: Normally I'll only do my laundry when the clothes need special care or attention. For example, expensive dresses, bras or stained clothes. Since I was given some
Vanish products to try, I searched around my wardrobe for stained attires to do some experiment and see if it really works.
Seriously, I was a bit worried that it might not work cos the stains have been there for quite long. I was really amused to see that the stains came out immediately after I rubbed it with my hand!
 |
| BB Cream stain gone! |
 |
| Spots on white shirt also gone! |
POWDERFUL!
Vanish Power O2 Crystal White also made my white shirt noticeably whiter! Now I regret throwing my favorite shirt few months ago due to the yellow spots. I wish I knew about Vanish earlier T__T
If you'd like to try it yourself, get a
free Vanish sample at
http://bit.ly/1aIkd2I and it'll be delivered to your doorstep!
After using Vanish, give a go in
Vanish Tips contest by sharing your stain removing tips and you could win
attractive prizes like 32" inch LED TV, washing machine, fridge and Vanish products! Stand a chance to get some Vanish sachet too by voting for your favorite tip! Details here:
http://bit.ly/1aIkd2I
Please wish me luck in winning something big too! Hehe!
Trust Pink. Forget Stains.