Hello loves! It has been such a hectic week for me, I have no idea why all the events are cramped into the same week LOL! Maybe it was an auspicious week? XD
If you've been following my
Instagram and
Facebook page and you're wondering why I suddenly transformed to a pretty girl like the one in photo below, here's the story:
So last 2 weekends, I felt blessed that I was invited by Luxe Swinger Malaysia for a bloggers' fashion shoot session at their store in Publika. It was truly an eye opening experience! FYI, Luxe Swinger is Malaysia’s most trusted premium online fashion destination that houses many brands for shopaholics like me to choose.
The process started with choosing my desired attire and then proceeds to makeup. My makeup artist from Backstage Academy, Amy was very friendly and bubbly so we had a little chit chat and joked around. Glad I met her! Her makeup skills were so good and it suits me well! THAT was the reason why I looked pretty afterwards! ;)
 |
| Ugly duckling transforming to a pretty swan! |
 |
Now, the hair! Thanks Julie for making my hair look fabulous!
Didn't notice the photo was blurry though :/ |
 |
A behind-the-scene shot that I really really like!
Finally I can have the experience of becoming a model for a day =) |
I know, I know... you're excited to see the end result right? Thanks to the photographer from Peoplegraphy, the photos are awesome! So here it is!
TA-DAH!!!
 |
| #likeamodel |