| Hennessy Berry |
| Le boyfie purposely wanna put something above my head >.< |
| Yours truly, Caroline and Nicole |
| With le boyfie and Eric |
| Overexposed but I still like this shot :p |
| Drinkup! |
| Cheers!!! |
| Ha don't get drunk! Later I need to fetch you back again :p |
![]() |
| With Simon and Jackie Photo credits: jackieloi.com |
| Yours truly and Joanna |
| And Choulyin! |
| Joanna, yours truly and KarMun |
| Guess who I met! A friend I got to know when I was still in high school, Steven! |
| Group photo with fellow bloggers! |
| Bendan and Hui Min |
| Tipsy Sher Lynn drank with me LOL |
| Just a random shot |
| Sher Lynn: I'm not drunk (repeat 20 times) |
| This is how you end up with when you're drunk. Kena molest XD |