| Zombified group shot |
![]() |
| Hospital Hallway Spirits - No turning back now!!! |
![]() |
| I-It was too creepy inside we couldn't really shoot much |
| Ooohh... there's an accident!! Kepoh mode on and abandoned the victim~~ |
| I heart you! <3 |
| Ju-On!!! |
| Phewit!!! Who is this leng chai? (I mean the one in black LOL) Van Helsing oh!!! |
| I'm helping Frankenstein to remove the knife but he wanna kill me =.= |
| Jason, please don't slash neck.... PLEASE!!! Doesn't look nice when dead ok? |
| OK nah... Wish granted MUAHAHA |
| WHY U KILL MY BF???? YAHHH!!! (Jason dies) |
| You like Ju On? We've got a group! LOL! |
| Why am I so willing to eat that poisonous apple from the witch? What has she done to me?! |
| I have no idea what character is this... Dunno what Meow But she said I'm pretty :p |
| What's wrong with you? A kiss won't stop me from bringing you to hell! |
![]() |
| Edward and Bella? |
![]() |
| OMG don't scare people like that! |
![]() |
| Why are they so gay?? Eww!! |
Labels: Event, Invited Review