![]() |
| Classy and cosy environment! I think I'd be awesome to sing here :p |
![]() |
| The bar area |
![]() |
| Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup |
![]() |
| Hearty Tomato Soup |
![]() |
| Mocktail: Home Alone (Strawberry Puree, Banana Puree) I normally dislike fruit drinks but this is acceptable to my taste. Tastes like strawberry mixed Sprite. |
![]() |
| Mocktail: Special Virgin Mojito (Fresh Mint, Brown Sugar, Lime Wedges, Sugar Cane) Both Clumsy Boy and I don't really like the taste of this drink cos it's too 'green' if you know what I mean :p |
![]() |
| Belgian Chocolate Brownies |
![]() |
| Apple Pie My favorite dessert! Lots of apple inside! YUMMY!! |
![]() |
| How can we not have a photo together? We just cut our hair, Korean style!! LOL! He hated his hair though. But I think it's cute! What you think? |
Labels: Food