- SPOILER STARTS -
 |
| Can you guess who he is? He's Zeus in human form! |
 |
Zeus killed his son for interfering with human affairs before the Titans were unleashed.
It is a rule that they are not supposed to break.
So cruel T.T |
 |
| Theseus finally found the Epirus Bow by fate |
 |
Freida Pinto as Phaedra, the Oracle who can see the future.
Y U CUT THE XXX SCENE???? |
 |
| Theseus fights for his homeland! |
 |
Mickey Rourke as King Hyperion, the villain.
Don't you think he looks like a cat? MEOW~ |
Comments: OK, well I'm usually not a critic. I usually don't give bad ratings but this movie sucks thanks to the Censorship Board who cuts not only the sex scene but also torture scenes. I think if you want to cut it, better cut it properly as to not let the audiences know so obvious that it was cut. It's just very
potong stim. Zzz~~ Plot wise was kinda predictable and plain too :/
Description of this movie in less than 10 words: